Therefore, this page can be found using the top navigation bar and declares the blocking rules. You can also find the Image Policy for this wiki on the top navigation bar.
- If you believe that (some) information on a wiki page is incorrect, we'd be very happy if you help us by correcting the information. If you accidentally write incorrect information, you will not be blocked.
- If you apply vandalism to an existing page, or to a new page, your edits will be reversed.
- If you subsequently applied vandalism to (or deliberately created false information on) more than three pages in a single day, or on multiple days in a month, your account or ip-address can be blocked for editing purposes for at most 30 days or a month.
- If you disagree about the editing behavior of anyone, you should discuss that by posting a message on their Message Wall (click their username). If that doesn't work out, you can contact one of the admins.
- If you disagree about the editing behavior of an admin, you should discuss that by posting a message on their Message Wall (click their username). You cannot not be blocked by disagreeing with an admin, although you can be blocked when you deliberately and continually undo or remove edits made by anyone. This block is a last resort and can be set for at most 30 days or a month.
- If your account or ip-address had been blocked and your block expired, you recover your editing rights. If you violate any of the rules again, the expiry term of a block may be stretched to 365 days or a year.
- If you are scared about being blocked, don't be. There have been little to no blocks in the past ten years. You can see all of the currently blocked user accounts and ip-addresses here.